Madness Goreification Madness Goreification

Spaders was... nice. A bit slow sometimes, he should check that.
Dudino's first clip was one of the most curious things I had ever seen. And 'bout his second one, the bg didn't fit much with the colorful sprites.
Gabi's style is still funny and smooth to see.
Kryy was a good surprise. Smooth movement and interesting style. Keep going like that.
I thought that TF2 s. effects were kinda funny.
Juanford. Tenes bastante que recorrer en el camino de la animacion. Es bueno ver que aun seguis transitandolo.
SentryTurbo was... a bit inconsistent
SM. Ya lazy ass do new clips >:c (?

Spaderz responds:

Slow my ass!

But first... But first...

lol

Project: Infected Collab 3. The last Infection Project: Infected Collab 3. The last Infection

Well, I gotta say this collab was really nice.
I got a few things to say:
-Gabe: your clip was (as usual) funny and smooth, but I think it wasn't done with much effort. Am i right?
-Ratnic, ATP and Glados: you guys keep improving. You are doin' great
-Vassline is literally the saying of "If it works, don't change it" (take it as you want)
-Duding and Ken: you did an AWESOME work. keep it up
-OwnOmega: you are one of the greatest members of the madness comunity. I hope you keep improving. Great work ;)
-kRyy and NekoBot: You guys still need to improve. good luck for the future
-Eshio: your animation was fast. not smooth, more like "rushed". that's the only bad point :P
-Dasker, Grumpy, Jsoull, MacWrecker,etc: keep the great work m8s

Time to Madness Part04 Time to Madness Part04

It was a really nice animation. The action was really good, fast and smooth. Compared with this guy, i would rather stay with the old one, with his red jacket and nice cap.
But I have only one question... WHY THE F*** DID THEY RESURECTED HIM!?
I think it was just a cheap excuse to do another parts...also, dat ending was kinda unnecesary
But, in the animation thing, it was a really good muvi

Madness Xmas Tagetion Madness Xmas Tagetion

It's...ok I guess...
I am not a pro in animating, but i noticed that the movements of the characters were a bit... lazy
And also, there are some parts where there are practically 0 physics, like at the beginning, where the gun in Hank's hand "teleports"
I think everyone knows you can make it better c;
Good luck with your future projects

Incident:Xm4s Incident:Xm4s

It's really nice
Your skills are growing like a tree
The SMGs now make more automatic movements, compared to da ones you did before (those looked like pistols :v)
And I have a tip for ya: the shotguns aren't light or easy to hold with 1 hand or to resist the knockback (What would happen would be that it would rip your arm off)

P.D.: BEST ENDING EVAH

Madness Gladius Madness Gladius

Not bad at all. The action scenes are very well done and the sound is great. It may have been a little bit short, but it was very nice anyway. You should add dialogues to your movies
Maybe you are the new Xonico.

slimshady0592 responds:

I usually add dialogues to my animations, but sometimes it's nice to not have to do that and just focus all on the animation

Madness Gruntfication Madness Gruntfication

Well, is not bad. Is just madness. There are some "wtf moments", but is not a bad movie. Keep improving

Madness Tripnation Madness Tripnation

The animation is nice, but maybe a litlle bit too fast.
There is no story and, in my opinion, it would be better as a Dumping Grounds test.
Please put more effort on it next year.

Begineer Test Collab Begineer Test Collab

Not bad at all. It could have been better if it was longer, but great work everyone. @ICreeper parts were my favourites :)

DaskerKS responds:

There weren't so many members xD, a huge collab has like 25.